Prefabricated building sealant
R931 silane modified sealant special for prefabricated construction is a one-component neutral curing sealant product with a displacement capacity of 25. This product has good adhesion to cement, concrete, stone and other building materials, and has a low modulus, Good flexibility, environmental protection and pollution-free characteristics, can be widely used in prefabricated building exterior walls, balconies and indoor joint sealing and other fields.
1. Single-component packaging, easy to use, and good extrudability within the usual construction temperature range;
2. No primer is required, it is chemically compatible with concrete, and has a firm chemical bond to concrete;
3. Excellent aging resistance, will not be damaged by sunlight, rain, snow, ultraviolet rays, and ozone; excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, and the cured adhesive strip has excellent performance at -40°C to 120°C;
4. High displacement ability: With the expansion and shear deformation of the concrete joints, the colloid itself will not be destroyed;
5. Low modulus: low stress generated during passive deformation to ensure that the concrete surface is not damaged;
6. High elastic recovery ability: It can reciprocate and follow the seam movement, fast response, quick recovery, and small permanent deformation.
|Tack-free time (min)
|Elongation at break (%)
|Tensile strength (Mpa)
|Elastic recovery rate (%)
|Tensile modulus (MPa)