R468 is 2 component pu glue Window Corner Bonding Polyurethane Structural Adhesives.
Product Features 1. No pollution, zero volatilization, green and environmental protection; excellent weather resistance, improve the service life of doors and windows.
2. Very high bonding strength, fast curing; the shear strength of the corners after bonding can reach 3 tons.
3. Firmly bond with various building materials.
4. Easy to operate, both manual and mechanical gluing can be done.
Application 1. The structural bonding and sealing of the corners of the broken bridge thermal insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows.
2. Structural bonding and sealing of the corners of steel-plastic co-extruded profile doors and windows, wood-aluminum composite doors and windows.
3. Structural bonding and sealing of metal curtain wall doors and windows.
4. Structural bonding and sealing of ordinary aluminum alloy doors and windows, wooden aluminum doors and windows.
How to use R468 Polyurethane Corner Adhesives？ Matters Needing Attention 1. After the initial solidification of this product, the strength gradually increases, and the residual glue on the surface of the profile should be removed in time.
2. When performing coloring, on-site testing is required to ensure compatibility with the colloid.
3. When used in water immersion, it should be fully cured before immersion (dry for 7 days at 23°C).
Packing Specification Double tube hard pack: 400ml/pcs, 24pcs/carton.
Storage Method To store in a cool, ventilated, dry place below 27°C. The storage period is 6 months.