What's features of R995? 1. Single component, easy to use.
2. High elasticity, high modulus, high strength.
3. Neutral adhesive, no pollution to the environment, no corrosion to the surface to be adhered.
4. Excellent resistance to high and low temperature and weathering resistance.
5. No primer is required to have good adhesion to building materials such as glass, aluminum, stone, stainless steel, etc.
The following application scenarios are for your reference： 1. Structural assembly of building hidden frame curtain wall
2. Bonding and assembly of lighting panels and metal structures in steel structure workshops
3. Installation and sealing of wind pressure resistant glass for automobiles, ships, etc.
Precautions for use Surface cleaning: In order to ensure that the structural adhesive has good adhesion, the surface of the adhered material must be clean, dry and free of dirt.
Cleaning process: A clean, lint-free white cloth must be used, and the solvent can be absolute ethanol, acetone, xylene, etc., using the "double cloth wiping method" as follow:
1. Wipe the adhered area with a clean, lint-free white cloth soaked in solvent.
2. Wipe it off the surface with a second dry, clean, lint-free white cloth immediately before the solvent evaporates.
3. The cleaned area must be completed within 1 hour. Otherwise it should be cleaned again.
4. Open flames are strictly prohibited in areas where solvents are used, and good ventilation should be maintained.
Construction of glue injecting: In order to prevent the sealant from polluting the periphery of the joint during construction, protective tape must be used to protect it. The construction environment should be above 10℃, use manual or pneumatic glue injection gun to inject glue, inject evenly along the same direction in the seam, and then trim. When the construction is completed, remove the protective tape.
Storage To store in a cool, ventilated and dry place below 27°C. The storage period is 9 months.
Matters Needing Attention 1. For the surface of porous materials, there is no need to apply primer to have good adhesion. For some material surfaces, primers are required to ensure good adhesion. It is recommended to do adhesion test before starting work and refer to this Company technical information.
2. If it gets into eyes accidentally, rinse with water immediately.
3. Do not keep in contact with the skin for a long time, and avoid contact with children.
4. Do not contaminate food, drugs, etc.